Spartan Mud Race

Have you ever thought about doing a mud race? There seem to be so many of them out there these days...Tough Mudder, Spartan Race, Muderella...so which one to try?

Spartan Race is coming to my hometown of Vancouver, Canada on June 6, 2015!
Looks like fun!
Have you tried a mud race recently? If you're interested in saving some 15% on the Spartan Race, enter this code on the website: AROO15

I am also giving away a free entry for the race! Leave a comment below to be entered into the draw for a free admission. Draw date is Monday, May 11th. Tell me what you would love most about competing in a mud race and why you should get the free entry. Be creative!

Winner will be notified by email.

Comments

Unknown said…
What I love most about running an obstacle race is scenery and terrain the race is on. All the crazy people and costumes they wear are awesome too. I got a pretty good costume idea that'll make people extremely jealous. That's why I need to win. 😁

Popular posts from this blog

Paleo Diet

Post Workout Smoothie- Yum!

Holiday Hypnotherapy? Weight Loss Over the Holidays